You’ll receive a warm welcome in the Dolomites.
Comfort and wellbeing are our priorities. Our family-run business has been offering a fabulous experience to guests for more than 50 years. Enjoy your well-deserved holidays or a wonderful weekend, surrounded by the impressive Dolomite Mountains, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site since 2009.
To find out all about the attractions of the Val Gardena, contact your host Raffaella. She knows the best restaurants as well as the wide range of leisure activities in the area and will be delighted to give you advice on how to make the most of your stay at the Garni Crepaz.
You will love them in all seasons.Your central accommodation in Selva Val Gardena
Garni Crepaz year round
The Dolomites, an attraction for all the seasons.
Bed and Breakfast (B&B) in Selva. Would you like to enjoy a good, freshly prepared breakfast after sleeping? Then Garni Crepaz in Selva Val Gardena is perfect for you.
Our rooms at a glance
Spend your holiday in our cosy, Tyrolean style rooms.
Are you planning the perfect family holiday in the Dolomites? Are you looking for quiet, welcoming accommodation for your loved ones? Does a family atmosphere in a central location appeal to you? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Arrive, relax, breathe deeply, escape the hustle and bustle daily life and let your mind wander: enjoy relaxing holidays in the Dolomites. At the Garni Crepaz you can expect lovingly decorated rooms where you can rest and relax after a hiking excursion or an exhilarating day of skiing.
Active summer holidays
Come and enjoy the natural paradise of the Val Gardena in the imposing mountainous landscape
- Hiking – In the Dolomites in South Tyrol, Italy.
- Climbing – Rock climbing in the Val Gardena and more...
- Mountain bike – Discover the Dolomites by mountain bike.
- Nordic walking – Nordic walking excursions in South Tyrol.
- Tennis – At the Selva Sport Centre.
- Horse-riding - Trekking and carriage rides.
- Swimming - Mar Dolomit pool in Ortisei.
- Slacklining - Slackline Park Selva in Val Gardena.
Tips for visiting the valley
Discover the highlights of the Val Gardena. Be a part of it! A holiday in Val Gardena promises a lot of variety and fun for the whole family.
Whether it’s the Saslong trail running half-marathon, the HERO race for the most ambitious mountain bikers or the Sella Ronda Bike Day, a cycling event for all the family, along with the Unika art exhibition, guests and locals alike can enjoy a huge amount of activities that celebrate our beautiful surroundings. Events in the open air in which the human being is dwarfed by the majesty of the mountains.
Main winter attractions
Val Gardena. Winter sports lover's paradise, skiing and winter sports in the Dolomites.
- Ski – Direct access to the Sella Ronda, the popular ski area in the Dolomites.
- Snowboard – Pistes in the Dolomiti Superski area.
- Cross - Country ski – Trails and hire in Vallunga in Selva.
- Snowshoeing – Your active holidays in the Val Gardena.
- Sledging – Fun for all the family.
- Freestyle – The beautiful surroundings of the Dolomites.
- Ski touring – Discover the beautiful scenery.
- Ice skating – The Pranives indoor skating rink in Selva.